Thursday 17 October 2013

Writing - What makes us happy?

On Thursday we wrote about what makes us happy, here are some of our stories:

What makes me happy? Colouring makes me happy and what makes you happy?
By Deijsharna

When I play rugby rugby makes me happy. I like getting points and winning.
By Noah

When I pat my puppy Max it makes me happy because I love it and when I take Max for a walk it makes me happy.
By Jacob

I like monster trucks and it makes me happy and I like the ramp bits most. I like the back flips.
By William

I like ice-cream because it makes me happy and lollies make me happy too because it makes me silly.
By Madison

When my Mum gives me cuddles I love it and when my Dad gives me kisses this makes me happy and my brothers playing with me and giving me kisses and hugs.
By Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment